Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1X02- Obama smokes weed.



Stoners of the world unite
Too long have our low brothers lived lives of apologetic conformism
Shedding tears in silence, crippled by their sense of reality
Too long have they been denied the grace of God
Too long they have not paid their taxes to the Greek kingdom of Malana
Too long have they rated Slumdog Millionaire above Up In Smoke
I Have a Dream, and it is Green
The onus is upon us to tilt the tables
To extend a helping hand to our lowly brothers lost in darkness
and bring them up to our level
To open a chapter of G Cell in every school and college
Viva la Revolucion! Yes We Can!

PS:  This was the result of freestyle writing after just thinking about smoking up. 
PPS: According to Bruce Dickinson, Queen Elizabeth was a fellow doper. 
PPPS: Thanks to the guy who's as high as a helicopter for letting me shamelessly plagiarize his blog.
PPPPS: I intend to maintain this blog as my notepad, to write whatever comes to my mind and also hone my writing skills in the process. It shall live up to it's name because of the fact that I am after all, Sir Tokes-a-lot. This spur in blogging has most probably been brought on by the fact that I plan to have no exposure to blogosphere over the next month or two which I plan to spend tripping in the Himalayas trying to tap some hot yeti ass.

9 comments:

  1. u comment-craving-G-maaring-qzrum2-makhaying-moronic-faggot!! a not-so-amazing pilot followed by a very-revolucionary 2nd one ... lookin forward for more G-stuff .. hardly know anything about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... the blog was really enlightening... would have added to my quiz blog.. if i had one :P...
    btw liked the way you referred to the lowly creatures dwelling on the face of earth, always complaining and concerned about the reality, which always brings sadness in the end...
    P.S. somehow reminded me of the song "Lost for Words"... only god knows why...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we do what we do so fuck the world and its need for constant explanation and justification...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ PL: I am pretty good in quizroom2 I believe. whapa! And don't use the 'makhau' word. The authorities will get a whiff of our secret location.
    @ Anon1: The blog also proves that potheads can be quizzers/repositories of knowledge. Thanks. An yeah, this is a rather nice "high" song.
    @ Anon2: Such angst. You really need to quit cigarettes and start smoking up. All is peace in the green adobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring. Hope it invites enough audience to stir up the revolution. Your dream grows greener with this comment.

    PS: I don't wish to be paid in Green currency. Alcohol will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL don't see how you can let the dried leaves of a plant rule your life, but this blog promises to be interesting. Speaking of blogging, how on earth are you going to manage to do it up in the Himalayas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, the green is too loud. Edit HTML if you can't find a more suitable green. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sidzoo: Thanks. And I repeat, it's not the leaves. Moreover, it won't burn till it's dry. Plus they don't rule my life, it's the parallel of , say, your music. And remember Walden: "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
    I don't intend to update my blog over the next two months. But I am carrying pen and paper and plan to jot down stuff, given that I am not having my meetings with God.

    PS: HTML chamakta nahi mujhe. It's up to you to fix that. Thanks again for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha amazing concept.Me likes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete